An ultralight, agile and versatile approach shoe for technical terrain, the Acrux SL GTX delivers the protection of GORE-TEX and leverages advanced technologies for optimal fit, agility and traction. The Adaptive Fit Lite design’s zonal stretch shapes to the foot for an exceptional fit and improved GORE-TEX breathability. The hydrophobic upper is exceptionally abrasion resistant, and the Vibram® tread design provides climbing traction without sacrificing ease of stride on flats.
- Front and rear pull loops to allow you to put shoe/boot on more easily
- Custom patterned Vibram® outsoles
- Vibram® MegaGrip™ rubber compound is durable and grippy
- Spherical heel shape for improved braking and smooth stride
- Custom developed 3D moulded Ortholite™ footbed delivers maximum comfort, breathability and arch support
- "Y" Groove split heel technology for improved braking
- Vibram® Arc’teryx Light Approach Outsole
Arc'teryx challenges what exists, manufacturing new ideas is their culture. Passion and curiosity fuel a continual drive to explore, to push the boundaries of what is known, regardless of assumptions. Founded by Vancouver climbers in 1989, Arc’teryx has but one single goal, to create equipment that enables a person to be immersed in the moment of doing, regardless of external conditions.