Designed for the urban bike commute, but with casual chino style that easily transitions off the bike, the A2B Chino Short blends outdoor performance, contemporary aesthetics, and premium fabrics with the Arcâ€™teryx focus on purpose driven design and freedom of movement. The trim fit is streamlined and moves with the body, and the gusseted crotch elevates ergonomic freedom. The herringbone fabric, Loamâ„¢, combines the comfort and look of cotton with the durability and water resistance of nylon. Elastane fibers add stretch, and a water repellant finish adds weather protection.
- Trim fitting, casually styled, water repellant chino short specifically geared for the urban bike commute.
- Weather resistant and breathable.
- Lightweight and durable.
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility.
- Gusseted crotch.
- Front fly with button closure
- Belt loops.
- Two hand pockets.
- Integrated reflective surfaces on the inside of bottom hems.
- Back Pocket Reflective flap tucks away when not in use.
- Two rear pockets.
You may also like....