‘Please Note: As showcased in the image, this snowboard has a Die Cut base. Unfortunately, the colours supplied to us are random, and online we are unable to offer a choice on the base colour. Please visit our one of our stores to view the snowboard first hand.’
The Wasteland is the premium version of the Coda Rocker.
An enhanced lay–up gives this flagship, reverse camber design a light, more responsive ride. The Arbor Wasteland Snowboard has an award-winning System Rocker that is highly manoeuvrable, playful and offers ample board feel. The inlaid Power Ply topsheet marks the Wasteland as a versatile, intuitive mountain machine. Each Arbor core is custom-built and CNC-shaped for the specific model and size, and when you're riding the Arbor Wasteland Snowboard, you'll experience the full-throttle effect of its hand-crafted goodness.
- RIDING STYLE: All mountain
- ABILITY LEVEL: Intermediate and Advanced
- TOPSHEET: Premium Inlaid Power Ply – The Power Ply works like an added layer of fiberglass. During construction, the natural wood or bamboo fibres are turned into a composite layer inside the board.
- SHAPE: Directional Twin
- BASE: Sintered Base – A higher molecular weight provides added durability and speed, Die-Cut Base – Base colour displayed may not be available. Base colours may vary.
- CORE: Highland Core – Arbor's highest-end core, made from a blend of estate-grown Poplar and Paulownia to provide the lightweight performance ideal for backcountry and powder.
- Camber: Rocker
- FLEX: Medium
- WIDTH: Mid-Wide