The Hemlock is perfect for park laps, urban assaults, and all–skill–level resort shredding. Our exclusive X–Drive Baseplate transfers rider input to a snowboard so effectively that Arbor was able to create a softer freestyle, all–mountain design that delivers surprisingly responsive performance and comfort.
- ABILITY LEVEL: Intermediate and Advanced
- FLEX: Soft
- BASE PLATE: X-Drive Baseplate – X-Drive is a baseplate design that enhances performance by more efficiently transferring and evenly distributing rider input to a snowboard. No matter where pressure is applied to the binding, the X-Drive Allocates energy across the baseplates structural X Shape and out to the four contact points. The result is quicker, more effective control.
- X-Drive 65A Durometer Outsole – A dampening interface made from TPE Rubber. The outsole integrates with the X-Drive Design, and sits between the binding and a rider's snowboard.
- STRAPS: Wire Core Adjuster Strap – Arbor's patented Wire-Core adjuster strap allows the ankle strap to drop out of the way quickly and easily, making getting into the binding much more user-friendly. The stainless steel wire also ensures that no matter how many times a rider bends their strap, it will never stretch out or break.
- BUCKLES: Cast Aluminium Buckles and Levers – Reliable and durable.
- HIGHBACKS: Asymmetrical Highbacks – Low–mounted highbacks that allow a rider’s boot to slide in clean, with 5º pre–rotation to provide a more ergonomic feel and freedom of movement.
- Other Features: Adjustable Aluminium Heelcups – Highly durable extruded aluminum; designed to work with the 2x4 mini-disk for the amazing adjustability. Use the highback to centre the foot and the disk to fine-tune your stance width.
You may also like....