The Cypress is a freeride design for riders who like their lines a little more rowdy and their playgrounds bigger. We’ve created a powerful binding by stiffening our exclusive X–Drive Baseplate with double the fiberglass; adding a lighter, stiffer and more laterally supportive highback; and beefing up the outsole. That translates into high-speed, big–mountain performance.
- ABILITY LEVEL: Advanced
- FLEX: Stiff
- BASE PLATE: X-Drive Baseplate – X-Drive is a baseplate design that enhances performance by more efficiently transferring and evenly distributing rider input to a snowboard. No matter where pressure is applied to the binding, the X-Drive Allocates energy across the baseplates structural X Shape and out to the four contact points. The result is quicker, more effective control.
- X-Drive 75A Durometer Outsole – A dampening interface made from TPE Rubber. The outsole integrates with the X-Drive Design, and sits between the binding and a rider's snowboard.
- STRAPS: Wire Core Adjuster Strap – Arbor's patented Wire-Core adjuster strap allows the ankle strap to drop out of the way quickly and easily, making getting into the binding much more user-friendly. The stainless steel wire also ensures that no matter how many times a rider bends their strap, it will never stretch out or break.
- BUCKLES: Cast Aluminium Buckles and Levers – Reliable and durable.
- HIGHBACKS: Asymmetrical Highbacks – Low–mounted highbacks that allow a rider’s boot to slide in clean, with 10º pre–rotation to provide a more ergonomic feel and freedom of movement.
- Other Feature: Adjustable Aluminium Heelcups – Highly durable extruded aluminium; designed to work with the 2x4 mini-disk for the amazing adjustability. Use the highback to centre the foot and the disk to fine-tune your stance width.
You May Also Need....
You may also like....