‘Please Note: As showcased in the image, this snowboard has a Die Cut base. Unfortunately, the colours supplied to us are random, and online we are unable to offer a choice on the base colour. Please visit our one of our stores to view the snowboard first hand.’
The Bryan Iguchi Pro is a mountain twin, with a slightly tapered tail and longer nose for performance in deep snow. Bryan brought a lifetime of experience to the shaping effort, and his personal hand-painted art to the vibe. His stealthy shape blends power and finesse for backcountry freestyle, big–mountain steeps and speed. Choose the Rocker System version for a surfy ride, with natural float and cleaner tracking. Choose the Camber System version for a poppy ride with crisp, fully engaged performance.
- RIDING STYLE: All mountain, Freeride, Powder
- ABILITY LEVEL: Intermediate and Advanced
- TOPSHEET: Ash Power Ply – The Power Ply works like an added layer of fiberglass. During construction, the natural wood or bamboo fibres are turned into a composite layer inside the board.
- SHAPE: Twin
- BASE: Sintered Base – A higher molecular weight provides added durability and speed.
- CORE: Double Barrel – Two Bamboo struts run tip-to-tail down the centre of this upgraded Poplar core. Bamboo adds power and strength for bigger mountain performance.
- Camber: Camber
- FLEX: Medium
- WIDTH: Regular
You May Also Need....
You may also like....