Constructed to withstand the use that the kids sometimes put their goggles through, comes the Anon Tracker Goggle. The Full Perimeter Channel venting reduces fogging of the lens to a minimum, reducing the amount of complains, whilst a dual layer face foam keeps the Tracker where you left it, when you put it on. Working great on the Anon and other branded helmets, the Tracker reduces the gaps between the goggles and helmet, whilst the cylindrical polycarbonate lens, ensures the Tracker keeps a low profile.
- ICT (Integral Clarity Technology)
- Lightweight Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) Frame
- Micro Fiber Goggle Bag Included
- Frame Height 83mm
- Dual Layer Face Foam
- Full Perimeter Channel (FPC) Venting
- Cylindrical Lens Construction
- Helmet Compatible
- Valign ICT (Integral Clarity Technology) delivers crystal clear vision. Anon apply chemically etched ICT anti-fog treatment for long lasting clarity.
- FPC Venting: Full Perimeter Channel Venting ensures maximum airflow, bringing fresh air into the goggle while pulling moisture away from the lens. Full Perimeter Channel Venting works in tandem with ICT (Integral Clarity Technology) to provide clear, fog-free vision in all conditions.
You may also like....