Elite aesthetics with a high end maximum ventilation, the men’s Anon Prime helmet sports the In-shell 360° Boa® Fit System for easy, on-the-go fit adjustment with the turn of a dial(the same system used to tighten up many snowboard boots).
The Hybrid 50/50 shell construction combines durability on top with the performance of a featherweight bottom. The now well known MIPS (Multidirectional Impact Protection System) offers advanced protection against angled impacts, while ICEdot Emergency ID stores emergency contact and medical information for first responders. Active Ventilation gives you one-handed control over 23 total vents, so you can fine tune your temperature depending on the weather and activity.
- Weight: 495g
- MIPS System - Multidirectional Impact Protection System
- ICEDot Emergency ID Service
- Active Ventilation with 23 Total Vents
- Goggle Ventilation Channel
- Hybrid 50/50 Shell Construction
- Expedition Fleece on Liner and Ear Pads
- Audio Accessory Compatible
- Fidlock® Snap Helmet Buckle
- Simple Fit
- In-Shell 360° Boa® Fit System
- CE 1077B / ASTM 2040 Certified
- Anon Warranty