The men's Anon M2 Goggle features Magna-Tech Quick Lens Change Technology, using 16 powerful neodymium magnets to make lens changes easier than ever. Spherical Lens Technology mimics the curvature of the human eye for superior optics, while SONAR lens technology by ZEISS enhances contrast for the best possible definition and terrain recognition.
Magnetic Facemask Integration (MFI) seals Anon's MFI facemask accessories (sold separately) to the goggle in a snap. Full perimeter channel venting ensures maximum airflow for clear, fog-free vision in all conditions. Includes a spare lens for cloudy conditions, a compression-molded case, and a microfiber goggle bag for storage and cleaning the lenses.
- Spherical lens technology
- Magna-techquick lens change
- Catagory 1&2
- Cylindrical Lens
- SONAR lens by Zeiss
- Frame height: 96mm
- Triple layer face foam
- Wall-to-wall vision
- Flush mount outrigger
- Lightweight TPU frame
- Medium/Large Fit
- Over the glasses compatible:
- Magnetic facemask integration:
- Technical features:
- Integral clarity technology
- Outlast fog management face fleece
- No-slip silicone strap
- Full perimeter channel venting
- Bonus lens
- Microfiber goggle bag
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.