Anonâ€™s Spherical lens construction on the Hawkeye Goggle offers a superb field of vision, with superior optics for all directions and eliminates optical distortion with ease. Utilizing moisture wicking fleece, Anonâ€™s variable density face foam helps to seal out the elements, while providing hours of riding comfort. ICT and PFC venting ensure that you have fog free vision throughout your adventure, in every condition and with the pivoting hinge strap, you can achieve the ultimate fit with or without your helmet, with the Anon Hawkeye Goggles.
- ICT (Integral Clarity Technology)
- Spherical Lens Construction
- Triple Layer Face Foam
- Lens Tint Visualization
- Full Perimeter Channel Venting
- Pivoting Flush Mount Outrigger
- Lightweight Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) Frame
- Micro Fiber Goggle Bag Included
- Dark Grey Base Lens Tint that wonâ€™t Distort Colors on Super Bright Glacier Days.
- Frame Height 93mm
You may also like....