The Mens Gunstock Jacket from Analog has a DRYRIDE 2-layer ripstop fabric that provides the durable weather-repellant protection you need when winter comes calling. Meanwhile, an array of features builds up a wall of warmth. 40% recycled Thermolite insulation works with a soft taffeta lining and Sherpa fleece in the hood to keep you nice and toasty.
On top of all that, this jacket is a bluesign Product, which means it’s approved to meet the highest safety standards for both people and our planet. Keeping it simple is usually a good way to go, and the men’s Analog Gunstock Jacket does just that.
- Fully Taped Seams
- bluesign® Approved Product
- Water-Repellent Zipper Removable Waist Gaiter
- Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Adjustable Hook and Loop Thumb Cuff Link
- Adjustable Fulltime Contour™ Hood with Front and Rear Cinch
- Exterior Chest Access Media / Goggle Pocket with Secure Audio Sleeve
- Interior Dump Pocket
- Regular Fit
- Mapped with 40% Recycled Content THERMOLITE® Insulation (60G Body and 40G Sleeves)
- Mapped with Taffeta
- Sherpa Lined Hood
- Zippered Mesh Lined Vents
- Lifetime Warranty