Ambassadors, mountain guides, internet forums and test days; each year feedback and inspiration from every credible source is painstakingly collected and contemplated to evolve and improve the Milligram. Neat, little tweaks and huge innovations are what keep its weight and ride superior.
Every trick in the book is used to keep this weight-weenie as light and as durable as possible. Carbon fiber, which has an unbelievable stiffness to weight ratio, replaces conventional fiberglass. Our secret recipe BBP core not only cuts weight, but helps to damp carbon’s nervous character. Tanga Tech reduces chipping and slashes 250g of unnecessary weight.
New Powder Pontoon, a band of UD carbon running from tip-to-tail along each board half, and additional reinforcement beneath the climbing wires increase spanning-strength reducing the risk of a dreaded snowhole snap. Amplid’s split-specific edge tune and Karakoram’s new UltraClips round-off the improvements to this year's masterpiece.
A half-fat camber for all-mountain dominance. Cruise Camber’s toned-down dimensions deliver a precise and lively feel much like Pop Camber, but with much improved deep snow performance and a more “broken-in” feel out of the shrink-wrap. In Amplid’s directional snowboards and skis a touch of early rise is added to Cruise Camber to improve buoyancy even further.
- Super light BBP wood core
- Multidirectional glass pads in the binding area for enhanced durability
- Full Carbon Jacket
- Surfy feel with ultra wide, low rising tips
- Hardwearing topsheet material
- Premium sintered plastic readily absorbs wax
- Lightly rounded edges at the tip and tail to reduce chipping
- Bolted tip clips
- Extra unidirectional carbon stringers along the underside of the core increase bending stiffness
You May Also Need....
You may also like....