The Draumr 3.0 Complete Hammock and Tarp from Amok Equipment is an ideal option for more adventurous minded folk. It offers the cosiest and comfiest of shelters while leaving no footprint on the ground making it ideal for travelling and multi-day excursions.
All you need is two sturdy trees, a sleeping mat and a sense of adventure, simply attach the straps and get comfy. The tarp can be used to protect against the elements such as sun and rain, but is also great for protecting you from any falling tree debris while you sleep. For comfort and insulation you should slide a sleeping mat inside the sleeping mat pocket, this keeps the sleeping mat in place and offers the required structure to the hammock.
The adjustable straps make it easy to transform your hammock into a chair allowing you to sit back and take some time out while enjoying the no doubt spectacular view you have chosen, even if it is just your travelling companions, equally relaxed in a nearby hammock. An optional bug net can be zipped around you should you need it, while still offering excellent breathability and comfort while small pockets are great for storing those essentials you like to keep close by, including a bottle holder for that all important beverage.
Please note: the sleeping mat is not included.
- Hammock weight: 1340g / 47oz (without tarp), 2053g / 72oz (including tarp/stakes)
- Capacity: 150 kg / 330 lb max weight, 22 kN carabiners
- Tree distance: minimum 2.5 m, maximum 6 m.
- The hammock is intended for 1 person and normal use.
- Tarp (optional) fabric: 30D Double Silicone Coated Ripstop Nylon, Fully taped seams, Reflective guy lines
- Tarp weight (including stakes): 713g / 25oz, 6 lightweight stakes
You may also like....