The shawl collar performance down jacket brings both comfort and warmth with a chic silhouette, this elegant down jacket will bring an effortless style to your winter wardrobe. Made with a water-resistant and windproof outer and insulated with premium PrimaLoft® Gold down blend for warmth even in damp conditions. The shawl collar can be closed over to seal in the warmth.
- Japanese laminated water-resistant and windproof outer
- PrimaLoft® Gold insulation down blend
- Pertex® Microlight ECO lining
- Merino blend ribbed inner collar and cuffs
- Magnetic front closure
- YKK Metaluxe zips
- Hand and internal pockets
- PrimaLoft® insulation is an integral component in products that provide warmth and comfort from head to toe, and is warmer, drier, softer and more compressible than all other insulations.
- The proprietary ultra-fine fibers of PrimaLoft® insulation form a tight collection of air pockets that trap heat from your body and keep the cold out.
- PrimaLoft® fibres have been engineered to be ultra-fine and mimic the softness of goose down.
- PrimaLoft® ultra-fine fibres were developed to be water resistant to stay drier and maintain insulating properties.
- Pertex ® Microlight is a luxuriously soft and lightweight fabric that is also windproof, downproof and very durable.
- Composition – 1% Polyamide (Nylon)
- Weight – < 4g/m2
- Air permeability – 1.cc (max)
- Merino wool is an amazingly versatile material. With properties including naturally anti-microbial, an ability to help regulate body temperature and great moisture management it is a perfect choice for a range of conditions. We select super fine 18.5-micron yarn for our jersey knit layers for next to skin, and a mideweight 21-micron yarn for greater durability in midlayers.