The Laminated wool insulated parka is sharp appearance, with a soft and cosy interior. This thigh-length parka is made with Italian wool laminated to a water and wind proof membrane. This flattering cut accommodates a layer of PrimaLoft® Hi-Loft Silver insulation, which has been quilted to a super soft Pertex® Microlight ECO lining.
- Italian Pontetorto Tech Wool outer
- Water and wind proof laminate
- PrimaLoft® Hi-Loft Silver insulation – 6gsm
- Pertex® Microlight ECO lining
- Side adjustment tabs
- YKK matte black oxide centre zip
- 2 lower cargo pockets, dome closure
- Internal zippered pocket
- 3 way adjustable hood
- Adjustable cuff closure
- Pontetorto, Excellence in quality has always been the driving factor of the Pontetorto production process as well as the element which made the company earn its reputation worldwide. As a matter of fact, Pontetorto nowadays means reliability thanks to a strategy of continuous improvement which enabled the company to keep up with the evolving international standards.
- PrimaLoft® insulation is an integral component in products that provide warmth and comfort from head to toe, and is warmer, drier, softer and more compressible than all other insulations.
- The proprietary ultra-fine fibers of PrimaLoft® insulation form a tight collection of air pockets that trap heat from your body and keep the cold out.
- PrimaLoft® fibres have been engineered to be ultra-fine and mimic the softness of goose down.
- PrimaLoft® ultra-fine fibres were developed to be water resistant to stay drier and maintain insulating properties.
- Pertex ® Microlight is a luxuriously soft and lightweight fabric that is also windproof, downproof and very durable.
- Composition – 1% Polyamide (Nylon)
- Weight – < 4g/m2
- Air permeability – 1.cc (max)
You may also like....