The Womens Heat Walk Sock from 1000 Mile uses the unique Nilit Heat yarn from it's inner layer to warm the wearer for maximum comfort and performance during the cold temperatures. All-over padding increases warmth and protection for the foot and leg whilst the wicking, breathable inner layer provides a sweat-free sensation for maximum comfort all day long. Top venting on the foot allows the foot to breathe and helps maintain an even temperature. Double layer construction eliminates friction between foot and shoe, reducing wear and helping to prevent blisters. Captures body heat naturally for exceptional warming. Excellent absorption and moisture control for a sweat-free sensation. Natural anti-bacterial properties and a powerful deodorising effect. Environmentally friendly yarn–created with coffee charcoal which makes use of the natural surplus from coffee bean shells and integrates into the nylon fibre for a natural insulation. This product contains Merino Wool: Merino wool is one of softest types of wool available and is perfect for regulating body temperature. The wool provides warmth without overheating the wearer and it's moisture wicking properties combined with being slightly moisture repellent allow the wearer to remain dry.
- Outer: 33% Nylon, 26% polyester, 25% Merino wool, 10% spandex, 6% cotton
- Inner: 100% NILIT Heat
- All-over padding
- Top venting on foot for added breathability
- Arch bracing for additional support & comfort
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.