New Vacancy: Store Manager - Manchester Chill Factore
Snow and Rock are looking for a Store Manager to join our busy and exciting Chill Factore Store in Manchester.
You will be responsible for all aspects of the day to day running and sales development of the store, including the following:
The Role of Store Manager
- With the support of the management team, consistently drive excellent customer service standards and maintain strong visual standards in store
- Monitor sales performance, identify trends/patterns and take action as appropriate
- Lead and develop the store team, communicate goals and targets, plan and implement staffing rotas in accordance with budgets
- Manage the recruitment, induction, development and training of all the team
- Manage in-store processes to minimise stock loss and comply with all Company policies and procedures
- As key holder, take accountability for the security of the store premises and property
The Requirements of the Role
- Previous management experience gained within a retail environment is essential
- Passionate about the delivery of excellent customer service with an understanding of how this drives sales and affects the bottom line
- An interest in outdoor activities and or travel would be advantageous
- Effective use of merchandising and sales reports whilst maintaining a hands on approach
- PC literate – being able to manage and learn new systems such as stock control and rotas
- Time management – being able to manage both your own time and your teams to ensure the store remains time and cost efficient
- Decision making – be able to make decisions under pressure and be able to communicate these decisions to the wider team.
- Competitive Salary
- Staff Discount
- A comprehensive programme of product training and skills development.
Please apply with your cv and covering letter, outlining why this is the role for you to firstname.lastname@example.org