Social Media Executive, Snow + Rock - Head Office
New Vacancy - Social Media Executive, Head Office
Snow and Rock are currently looking for a Social Media Executive to work in our offices based in Guildford, Surrey.
The main purpose of this role is to effectively manage and develop Snow and Rock, Cycle Surgery and Runners Needs presence on social media including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Google+.
You will be working with our stores nationwide to develop their own social media accounts by establishing guidelines and providing individual support.
Key responsibilities include:
- Development of our social media strategy across our accounts on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and Google+.
- Work with the company's stores nationwide to develop their own social media accounts by establishing guidelines and providing individual support.
- Coordinate liaison with the customer services team to efficiently manage social customer care.
- Be the digital brand ambassador behind Snow and Rock, Cycle Surgery and Runners Need, showcasing our brand values and messages with a consistent tone of voice.
- Work with other departments to fulfil reasonable social media requirements, including liaison with the web team to facilitate content marketing.
- Monitor and report on performance of output, mentions, and social listening results.
You will have experience working within Social Media and be able to understand the develop communication processes to adapt changing social media trends.
Please apply with your cv and covering letter (1 document please) giving your salary expectations and outlining why you think you are the ideal candidate for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org.