New Vacancy - Sales Assistant, Snow + Rock - London Gatwick
Snow and Rock have an exciting opportunity for enthusiastic part time Sales Assistants to join their exciting and vibrant store in London Gatwick.
We are looking for experienced sales professionals with knowledge of and passion for winter sports.
Your primary responsibility will be to meet and greet customers as they enter the store. You will need to direct those customers to the correct departments based on a detailed knowledge of store layout. You will provide customer service and product advice on general winter insulation and waterproof clothing merchandise on the ground floor.
You will be joining a proactive and results focused business where you will be given the opportunity to put your ideas into practice and make a measurable contribution to development of the business.
Day-to-day duties and responsibilities:
To assist the Store Manager to achieve maximum store efficiency and profitability accordance with Company policy. To assist the Store Manager in the smooth running of the store by helping to create and maintain an environment which encourages the customer to purchase. The Sales Assistant role covers the following areas:
- As the frontline member of our retail team, you will be expected to provide customers with the best possible customer service experience
- Be involved in stock control and management
- Assisting shoppers to find the goods and products they are looking for
- Being responsible for processing cash and card payments
- Stocking shelves with merchandise
- Working within established guidelines, particularly with brands
- Attaching price tags to merchandise on the shop floor
- Receiving and storing the delivery of large amounts of stock
- Keeping up to date with special promotions and putting up displays
Alongside your CV, please send a covering letter outlining your experience within retail sales as well as your passion / interest for the outdoor sports lifestyle to firstname.lastname@example.org