We are looking to recruit an eCommerce Merchandiser to join our busy, fast paced team in Guildford.
Reporting to the eCommerce Merchandising Manager, you will use product knowledge and data analysis to implement an effective merchandising, search and navigation strategy on the Cotswold Outdoor website in order to maximise profitability.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage product placement online, ensuring products are attributed correctly and appear in all relevant lister pages and filter options
- Manage eCommerce overstock/understock, liaising with the merchandising team to ensure sufficient stock availability
- Understand range developments
- Maintain on-site search, zero result searches, synonyms, redirects to relevant pages and ensuring high volume searches return appropriate results
- Check the site to ensure accuracy and relevancy of navigation, search and product placement
You will need:
- Understanding of online merchandising tools key, ideally with experience of Fredhopper
- Understand how navigation, filtering and search is used in the customer decision making process
- Excellent MS Excel knowledge
- Experience of web analytics software, such as Google Analytics
- Understanding of online marketing channels used to drive traffic to websites
- An active interest and understanding of outdoor and sports industries
Apply now with your cv and covering letter, outlining your relevant experience and salary expectations to: email@example.com