New Vacancy - Clothing Supervisor, Snow + Rock - Bristol
Our Snow and Rock store based in Bristol is looking for a new Clothing Supervisor to join the team.
The role will be supporting the management team in the day to day running of the shop and exceed target for the store overall.
You will be joining a proactive and results focused business where you will be given the opportunity to put your ideas into practice and make a measurable contribution to development of the business.
The Role of Supervisor
- Supporting the management team to consistently drive excellent customer service standards and maintain strong visual standards in store
- Taking responsibility for specific areas of activity as assigned by the Store Manager
- Ensuring all areas of the shop floor are adequately staffed and that customers receive the highest standards of service
- Assisting the management team to achieve / exceed target by effectively implementing all store policies and procedures, controlling costs and leading the team
- Leading by example in all areas of standards and conduct, adhering to all company regulations and promoting a security conscious environment
The Requirements of the Role
- Previous Supervisory experience gained within a retail environment is essential
- Passionate about the delivery of excellent customer service with an understanding of how this drives sales and affects the bottom line
- Effective use of merchandising and sales reports whilst maintaining a hands on approach
- PC literate – being able to manage and learn new systems such as stock control and rotas
- Time management – being able to manage both your own time and your teams to ensure the store remains time and cost efficient
In addition, you must have sound technical knowledge of ski and snowboard boot fitting as well as a good understanding of skis and snowboards. You should ideally also be a winter sports enthusiast and skied or snowboarded.
Apply now with your cv and a covering letter outlining why this is the right role for you to firstname.lastname@example.org