New Vacancy - Assistant Merchandiser - Head Office, Guildford
We have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Merchandiser to join our team in Guildford working on our Snow and Rock products.
We are looking for a retail professional with previous merchandising experience who has a real passion for winter sports.
The Role of Assistant Merchandiser
- Ensure your categories are trading as effectively as possible, ensure the flow and movement of stock through the business maximises profitability
- Manage and trade forward orders, ensuring we are bringing in the appropriate products in the correct quantities at the right time to meet consider demand, whilst staying within your intake limits
- Re-forecast forward orders of products, ensuring suppliers are aware of expected demand and that they will have the correct quantities available
- Manage the allocation set up to maximize the return on stock already in the business
- Support the Merchandiser with monthly trading reviews and WSSI trading
If you are looking for an exciting new challenge and the opportunity to work with a team of driven winter sport enthusiasts, apply now.
Alongside your CV, please send a covering letter outlining your experience within retail and why you think you are right for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org