RETURNS + EXCHANGES
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return goods, then you can do so to our stores, to our Returns department, or take it to a Collect+ store.
Complete the returns form on the back of the Delivery Note that came with your order, and return the unwanted item within 30 days of receipt for a refund.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow and Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.
If you are returning goods that are faulty or incorrect, then any return postage charges you pay will be refunded to you by Snow and Rock.
RETURNS TO SNOW + ROCK STORES
The easiest way to return an order is to one of our stores. There are 20+ Snow and Rock stores in the UK, find your nearest Snow and Rock store. You will need to bring:
- The unwanted goods
- Your original Snow and Rock receipt
- The completed returns form on the back of the Delivery Note that came with your order
RETURN TO HQ VIA POST
We recommend that items being returned in the post be sent via insured and trackable delivery for your protection. Please note all warranty returns must be clean and free from dirt and mud to comply with the current Health and Safety Regulations. Please Note: DVDs, videos, books are non-exchangeable and non-returnable, unless incorrect or defective.
Complete the returns form on the back of the Delivery Note that came with your order and send your goods to:
- Snow + Rock Customer Returns, PO BOX 75, Malmesbury SN16 9WQ, United Kingdom
RETURN TO HQ VIA COLLECT+
Alternatively, you can return your items to us via one of over 5,800 Collect+ stores in the UK. For items outside of the size/weight conditions stipulated by Collect+ below, then please return to a Snow and Rock store or post back to us at the address above.
- Collect+ locations are generally open early until late, 7 days a week.
- This service can be used for items up to 10kgs and a package size of 60x50x50cms (cabin bag size), for a fixed price of £4.60. Payment by credit/debit cards and Paypal.
- Returns generally take 3-5 working days to reach us and a further 7 working days for us to process.
- Please visit www.collectplus.co.uk/snowandrock to print a returns label and find your local Collect+ store.
- Once you have printed the label please check the barcode is clear and then fix securely to the external packaging.
- Please ensure our returns form is completed and inside the parcel.
- You will receive a proof of postage receipt with tracking details when you deposit your package with the store.
- If you have any questions then please call us on 08453 76 76 69 / +44 (0)1483 445390.
- **This service is provided for UK Mainland, Northern Ireland and Isle of Wight
All of the above does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
If the item received is not quite as you expected, the quickest way to receive an exchange is to place a new order online then return the unwanted goods.
Missing / Incomplete Orders + Damaged Goods
If your order hasn't arrived within the expected timeframe, or arrives incomplete or damaged, then please call 08453 76 76 69 / +44 (0)1483 445390 so we may investigate on your behalf.
You can return damaged goods to us via the returns method listed above or directly through any of our stores.