Where To Ski Where2Ski&Board'12
Was: £18.99 Now: £9.49
- Colour: N/A
We aim to offer competitive prices, however if you find products cheaper elsewhere we will match the price. click here for more info...
Where to Ski and Snowboard 2012
Where to Ski and Snowboard 2012 now dominates the UK ski guide market, outselling rival resort guides by a huge margin. It is now the only annually updated resort guidebook on the UK market.
- Comprehensive - in its 712 pages over 1,200 resorts are covered, over 400 in detail
- Detailed - everything from the terrain to lift pass prices
- Versatile - just as useful on the spot as it is at home
- Impartial - the book takes a no-nonsense, critical approach
- Reliable - the editors, Chris Gill and Dave Watts, are graduates of Which? magazine, and the most experienced evaluators of ski resorts in the business
- Rooted in reality - we draw on hundreds of readers' reports each year
- Up to date - finalised and printed only days before publication
- Well designed - the multi-column layout incorporates hundreds of mountain maps, scale plans of resorts and informative photos
- Reader-friendly - you get shortlists, star ratings, lists of resort pros and cons, snappy verdicts
- More than a resort guide - it has feature articles on all aspects of winter sports holidays