Where To Ski Where To Ski & Snowboard 2013
Was: £18.99 Now: £9.49
- Colour: No Colour
The 2013 edition was published on 3 September; it is available via the menu on the left. Where to Ski and Snowboard now dominates the UK ski guide market, outselling rival resort guides by a huge margin. It is now the only annually updated resort guidebook on the UK market.
- Comprehensive - in its 696 pages over 1,200 resorts are covered, over 400 in detail
- Detailed - everything from the terrain to lift pass prices
- Versatile - just as useful on the spot as it is at home
- Impartial - the book takes a no-nonsense, critical approach
- Reliable - the editors, Chris Gill and Dave Watts, are graduates of Which? magazine, and the most experienced evaluators of ski resorts in the business
- Rooted in reality - we draw on hundreds of readers' reports each year
- Up to date - finalised and printed only days before publication
- Well designed - the multi-column layout incorporates hundreds of mountain maps, scale plans of resorts and informative photos
- Reader-friendly - you get shortlists, star ratings, lists of resort pros and cons, snappy verdicts
- More than a resort guide – it has feature articles on all aspects of winter sports holidays.