Vango Genesis 400
- Colour: Green
The Vango Genesis offers a large front porch, which is great for storing your camping essentials. The porch is brightly lit thanks to the huge diamond clear windows. Despite a relatively small pack size the Genesis will fit easily into any car boot. Thanks to its high front beams the Genesis also offers loads of comfortable living space. The two side doors make this a versatile tent which will impress seasoned and new campers alike.
- Pack Size: L70 x H30 x W38cm
- Weight: 15.2kg
- Capacity: 4 Person Tent
- Pitching Time: 6min
- Flysheet and inner pitch together making it simple and quick to pitch and pack
- The Vango patented TBS ®II Tension Band System ensures that your tent performs in adverse conditions, especially strong, changeable winds. In calm conditions the system can be disconnected if desired. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole and prevent sideways movement. The buckles should be adjusted so that slack is removed, but not over tensioned, as this may deform the poles.
- The Protex 70 Denier polyester flysheet is a highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric that will keep you dry and comfortable, and it's exclusive to Vango
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Breathable polyester inner tent- the fabric allows condensation to pass through, ensuring a comfortable nights sleep
- Lights Out Inner Tent - Darker fabric inner reduces the amount of early morning light
- Lightweight and low bulk inner tent ground sheet which is perfect for sleeping and packing
- The Beams in a Vango AirBeam create a strong and rigid tent structure combined with a very easy and quick pitch time
- The guy lines are attached to the tent at optimum positions for stability and tension. Handy guy line holders make for easy packing and re-pitching
- Line Lok patented guyline runners lock securely, release simply and perform in all conditions
- Reflective guyline- woven with a reflective strip to pick up light, making them less of a trip hazard
- Conveniently positioned inner tent pockets store snacks, torches or electronics
- Duraflex buckles and zip pullers which are renowned for strength, quality and reliability
- Simple and quick to use Zip down curtains for varying levels of opening. Fit to the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll into a pocket. No more rolling your curtains up and down with this terrific feature
- Large Diamond Clear PVC windows for maximum light and great visibility
- Reflective webbing picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily visible in darkness
- All Vango tents use fully fire retardant fabrics that meet the European EN5912 safety standard which will give you and your family peace of mind
- We weather test each of our tents to the European standard EN5912, in a certified wind and rain test centre. This is to ensure they will perform in the worst of weather
- Vango AirZone- High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent
- All entrances have a mesh door that allows ventilation on warm days and nights while keeping flying insects outside.
- Handled carry bag is slightly oversized to make pack away easier
- AirBeam Pump- A double action pump that will rapidly inflate your tent/awning. It comes with a pressure dial and a pressure release valve making it simple to get your AirBeam to the right pressure
- Exclusive to Vango, the Pelmet provide additional storage space hides the inner tent attachment points and helps reduce drafts
- Zipped entry point with Velcro tidies to run the cable to the lantern point and other electrical items
- Felxible detachable inner divider can be positioned in the centre of the inner or in the 3&2 position
- Lantern hanging point in the living area or inner tent
- 300 denier Oxford groundsheet fabric with a great balance between low weight and high durability.
- Adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- Simple system of independent beams, easy to inflate and maintain. Has no extra valves to open and close