The North Face Women's Single Track
Was: £94.99 Now: £47.49
- Colour: Blue
The North Face Single-Track is a lightweight training and racing shoe that has been neutrally designed to specifically address the needs of mechanically sound runners.
• Abrasion-resistant sandwich mesh upper • Ortholite® Northotic™ footbed • X-Dome™ Cradle • X-2™ dual density cushioned EVA midsole • ESS Snake Plate™ forefoot protection • Tenacious™ Grip high abrasion off-road sticky rubber.
- Open pored PU foam with high breathability, good wicking, long-life damping and anti-bacterial function.
- An ergonomically designed multi-density footbed that provides enhanced stability, support and cushioning.
- X-Dome Cradle:
- Functions as a heel cushioning and propulsion mechanism that propels the foot from heel-strike into the subsequent stride stages.
- Lightweight, durable cushioning embedded in high impact areas on footwear.
- EVA (Ethylene-Vinyl Acetate):
- A polymer used to absorb physical shock.
- Snake Plate:
- A forefoot plate that winds back and forth between the medial and lateral sides of the foot, providing superior flexible push-through protection.