The North Face Women's Pantoll T Shirt
Was: £29.99 Now: £20.99
The North Face Women's Pantoll Tee is an impressively comfortable top made from a clever blend of technical fabrics. It features built in UPF 15 sun protection making it perfect as casual wear or for active pursuits.
- Fabrics:60% Lenzing Modal®/40% Coolmax®polyester
- Luxurious soft feel, lightweight blend.
- Ultraviolet protection factor UPF 15.
- Coolmax® fibers transport moisture away from your body, keeping you cool and dry.
- Underarm gusset for improved mobility.
- Double layer at sleeves for backpack comfort.
|Lenzing Modal®:||Is a completely natural and exceptionally soft fabric made from beech wood. Its production has a very low impact on the environment if compared with cotton for example. The yield by acre of Lenzing Modal®is up to six times higher and the water required is 10 to 20 times lower than with cotton.|
|Coolmax®:||A high tech fabric specifically and uniquely engineered to keep users dry and comfortable. It is made from specifically engineered polyester fibres with an increased surface area that form a transport system which pulls moisture away from the skin to the outer layer of the fabric. It then dries that moisture faster than other fabrics to thermoregulate the body by evaporative cooling.|