The North Face VE 25 Tent
- Product Price£660.00
Click each option to see a calculation of your monthly payments.
- Total Monthly Payment£0.00
- Colour: No Colour
The North Face VE 25 is a rugged 3-person expedition tent that can withstand the most extreme conditions on the planet. A perennial favourite with core mountaineers and expeditions, the VE 25 has DAC FeatherLight NSL aluminum poles, continuous pole sleeves, a taped nylon taffeta true bucket floor, colour-coded canopy and Flysheet webbing, reflective guyline loops, glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls and no-stretch Kevlar guylines with camming adjuster. It also has internally adjustable zippered vents with mesh screens, dual doors with dual vestibules and durable polyurethane windows that are cold-crack tested.
- Weight: 4850g
- Packed Internal Dimensions: W: 265cm L: 215cm H: 122cm
- Dual doors with poled front vestibule
- Non-stretch Kevlar® guylines with camming adjuster
- PU port window, cold-crack tested to -51°C
- High-low venting
- Reflective guylines and glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls
- Compatible with square gear loft
- DAC stakes with pull cord
- Four fabric snow stakes included