Comprising 14,500 sq ft arranged over two floors, we believe our Dundrum superstore is simply the best outdoor, winter sports, run and bike shop in Dublin and Ireland. The shop carries all of Snow+Rock's snow sports categories including ski and snowboarding clothing and equipment. The store also carries a full range of tents and camping gear and everything you need for hiking, climbing and enjoying the great outdoors. We also have a large Cycle Surgery for all things bike related and a new runners need in association with Asics in store.
We have a fully equipped ski and snowboard service centre which means that we can take care of all of your equipment before and after your trip away. See our servicing guide for more details.
Our staff are passionate end users much like yourself, which means that we can provide superb advice if you're looking to upgrade your kit or take up a new sport. our aim is to excite and inspire you about your chosen activity.
If you want the best brands with the best advice at the best price (please see european price pledge) then Snow+Rock is the one stop shop for all things outdoors!
The North Face, the premier brand in outdoor apparel, has a concession stand within the store, offering a large selection of North Face clothing.
Please see in store for details
We have a dedicated Icebreaker Touchlab. Snow+Rock were the first to bring Icebreaker to the UK and it has since been a firm favourite with both our staff and customers. We are proud to offer the widest range of Icebreaker outside of New Zealand.
The Snow+Rock Group became a retail group after acquiring CycleSurgery in 2007 and Runners Need more recently in 2010.
If you love to cycle you will be pleased to find our store is full of the latest gear and the most enthusiastic people to help you find exactly what you need.
The specialist running company, Runners Need, comes to Dublin, offering a large selection of running shoes and apparel - everything that runners need! Now relaunched – brand new store in association with Asics.
- Car Parking
- This store has plenty of car parking within the Dundrum shopping centre
- Disabled Access
- This store has full disabled access
- Customer Toilets
- This store has customer toilets
- Ski/Snowboard Mounting
- This store features full workshop facilities & can therefore offer: In-store ski/board mounting. See our servicing guide for more details...
- Boot Fitting + Repairs
- This store features full workshop facilities & can therefore offer: In-store boot fitting and repairs. See our servicing guide for more details...
- Ski/Snowboard Service Centre
- This store features full workshop facilities. Sometimes while-you-wait servicing is available. Please call ahead for details. See our servicing guide for further information...
- Hipbelt Moulding
- Custom hipbelt moulding for selected Osprey packs
- Footbed Moulding
- This store can provide custom footbed moulding for your ski boots, running shoes and hiking boots
- Gait Analysis
- This store offers free gait analysis
- Ski Equipment
- This store offers our great range of skiing equipement. We provide boots with comfort guaranteed and a fantastic range of skis, whatever your level. All our skis have been tired by our staff to make sure that they perform on the mountain and give you the most fun whatever your goal. On top of this you will find our range of backcountry and avalanche kit for those leaving the piste.
- Ski Clothing
- This store features our great range of this seasons ski clothing that is both functional and looks good on the slopes
- Snowboard Equipment (Winter only)
- With snowboard technlogy advancing at an alarming rate, there is no better time to get into it or replace your tired, existing board. Snowboard companies are coming up with improved designs and refinements to build confidence, aid progression and allow you to get the very best from your equipment. This store contains our range of boards, boots, bindings and anything else you need to ride the snow this season.
- Snowboard Clothing
- Amp up your style this winter with our range of Snowboard clothing from companies such as Bonfire, Burton and Westbeach available at this store.
- Kids Clothing (Winter only)
- Our large selection of top quality kids' winter clothing features the best products from some of the biggest names in winter wear. Specifically designed to keep kids' and teens warm and dry, this stores range of clothing will enable you to know that your kids are cozy on your holiday.
- Kids Ski Equipment (Winter only)
- Renting Skis and Boots can be a time consuming and stressful beginning to your winter trip that can quickly turn your kids excited faces into miserable ones. When you buy skis with Snow+Rock you can carefully consider what's best for your child. This stores' trained staff are available to assist you and make sure that the skis you get will make sure they have the best time possible and become a better skier as well. Don't worry about your kids growing out of their skis; you can trade in their old junior skis and we will give you a credit of up to 20% of the original value for a new pair, as part of our Kids' Buy Back Scheme.
- Kids Snowboard Equipment (Winter only)
- Renting Snowboard equipment is always a hit a miss affair. Don't let your kids settle for a second best experience and let our knowledgeable store staff advise you on the best equipment to let your kids reach there full potential. We have boards from Burton and K2 which will help them progress fast and have fun at the same time.
- Our extensive range of hiking clothing and equipment is available in this store including waterproof clothing from brands like Arc'teryx and Berghaus, boots from Scarpa, Salomon and others, as well as Leki poles and Osprey packs.
- At Snow+Rock we like to get out and about so know all about the gear you need to do the same. This lead to us stocking our "Active" range of shoes, jackets, shorts, tights, and tops. In this range you'll find: Road shoes from Asics, Brooks and Nike; Trail running shoes from Salomon, Inov8 and The North Face; Windproof Jackets from Salomon and The North Face; running tops and tights from Salomon and CW-X; and Hydration from Camelbak. Pop down and ask our staff to help you find what you need to stay active.
- When climbing it's all about you and the rock (or ice), we know that you don't want to be worrying about if you have the right kit for the job or about the weight of gear you need to carry for your next route so we stock the strongest, lightest, best designed climbing equipment and clothing on the market. Brands such as DMM, Wildcountry, Petzl, Grivel, Arc'teryx, Mountain Hardwear, Mountain Equipment, Rab, and Osprey Packs amongst others let you know you won't have to worry about gear whatever you're planning. Check out the range in this store.
- Founded in 1992 CycleSurgery grew quickly to become one of London's leading bike shops. Sharing the same philosophy as Snow+Rock, to provide the best quality products, service, and advice, they were acquired by Snow+Rock in 2007 where they were quickly expanded into several Snow+Rock stores (including this one). This growth however hasn't effected the core values of the store and we hope to provide a local shop feel. Visit us now and find out for yourself or log on to www.cyclesurgery.com for more details.
- Runners Need
- This store now offers a Runners Need concession, offering everything you need to get your training underway! See www.runnersneed.co.uk for more details.
Snow and Rock have a store in Dundrum Ireland, best outdoor store in Dublin by far. The staff are very knowledgeable and friendly, I buy most of my hiking gear there.
Vivian C, 13th March 2014
Last November I bought from your store a NIike GPS watch. After about two months I started to have problems in that it this watch was not measuring accurately the distance I was running . I brought this watch back to your store and met with one of your staff named Aoife. She explained that the watch would have to be returned to Nike so that they could assess what the issue was. After two weeks I rang and spoke to Aoife again who explained that the watch would be replaced with a new watch.This I collected but after trying it out for a number of runs discovered that this watch had the same problem as the previous one but the inaccuracy was worse the the 1st watch.I then rang your store and spoke again to Aoife who explained that once again she needed to get back in touch with Nike and that within two days she would get back to me and advise what could be done.
After two days Aoife contacted me and outlined that I had a choice of either another NIike watch or switch to a Garmin. I choose to go with the Garmin watch which I collected last week and after using it a number of times I am delighted with this watch.
I am therefore writing this mail to say thank you to Runner's Need for a great customer service and particularity I would like to say thank you to Aoife who at all times was thoroughly professional and who demonstrated great patience on those occasions when I felt somewhat frustrated.
I look forward to shopping again in your store in the near future.
Thank you again.
Paul H, 27th February 2013
"I recently purchased ski boots at your shop and want to compliment the service I received. Pascal was outstanding and really went the extra mile. I travel extensively and have never had such care and attention from a store. The boots worked out really well."
Aidan P, 18th April 2012
We bought a pair of ski boots fairly recently in your Dundrum store, I just wanted to send a quick e-mail to say how greatly impressed we were with the service offered by a member of your staff (Pascal Koenig). Nowadays is really difficult finding competent people and I didn't want to miss the opportunity to rise this up. I will no hesitate on recommending your store in Dundrum and specially Mr Koenig's assistance."
CF, 27th July 2011
View Snow+Rock Dublin in a larger map
- Monday - Wednesday
- 10am - 7pm
- 10am - 9pm
- 10am - 8pm
- 10am - 7pm
- 11am - 7pm
Bank Holiday Hours
- Bank Holiday Monday
- 10am - 6pm
Tel: 00353 (0) 1292 4700