Scott WC GS
Was: £69.99 Now: £41.99
- Colour: Green
We aim to offer competitive prices, however if you find products cheaper elsewhere we will match the price. click here for more info...
The WC Series is engineered with the most stable aluminum S4 shaft. The ergonomic engineered strap guarantees the best fit./p>
- The Racing tip is engineered specifically for racing and used by world class racers.
- The DH Cone was engineered and developed using a wind tunnel and computer-aided design. Combining the optimal integration of ultra-lightweight engineering and flowing aerodynamic lines, the DH Cone is intended to be no more than a shadow on the end of your ski pole.
- The Notch Strike Grip has been anatomically engineered using soft thermoplastic rubber and polypropylene. The lightweight, streamlined profile facilitates the wrist articulation necessary for a textbook downhill tuck or grab.
- Strike RC straps are ergonomically engineered for right and left hand grips. They also feature a neoprene platform for increased hand support and a Velcro fastener for easy adjustment. Strike RC straps are found on the racing series.
- Constructed with the strongest commercially available, aircraft-grade aluminum alloy, S4 Aluminum poles are twice as strong as the industry standard, rated to 75,000 PSI.