Rossignol Electra Pro SI 110
- Colour: Red
The Rossignol Electra Pro SI is new this winter, and ideal for advanced or expert female skiers. This is a classic 4-buckle design from the oldest ski company in the world, and at 97mm wide in the forefoot, it is one of the lowest volume boots in our collection and perfect for skiers after a close fit. It features “Sensor Inside” technology, which ensures that information and energy is transferred quickly to your boot and then to your ski for incredible precision and response. It also has a heat mouldable liner, micro adjustable buckles and 40mm power strap that deliver maximum comfort and performance. Finally, goose down feathers around the toes provide a cosy hit of warmth.
Women’s ability level – 7-10
Flex: 110, Last: 97mm, Sensor Inside Shell technology, Down Toebox, 4 Micro adjustable buckles, 40mm power strap, Comfort heel pieces, Women’s specific liner, Women’s specific cuff.
- Sensor Inside Shell technology:
- Uses a narrower bootboard that allows the 3 key receptor points of the foot to be in direct contact with the sole of the shell for unprecedented power, control and feel.
- Down Toebox:
- Quilted Goose down feathers placed around the toes for warmth and comfort.
- Comfort Heel Pieces:
- Soft wearing pieces that provide good walking comfort.
- Women’s specific liner:
- Cut lower to accommodate the calf, with a more open shape for a comfortable fit. The padding in the upper liner is very flexible to prevent discomfort around the calf, and the lining fabrics are very soft and comfortable.
- Women’s specific cuff:
- Significantly lower cuff height with a tulip-shaped rear section that easily accommodates a woman’s natural calf shape. The 2 cuff buckles are set lower for easy closure and better foot wrap.