Boreal Women's Luna
From: £48.99 To: £52.49
- Colour: Pink
The Boreal Women's Luna offers all-round performance for narrow/low volume feet. Ideal for sport climbing, training (indoor-outdoor) and long routes, the shape provides the confidence to climb longer and harder thanks to its exceptional fit.
- Split leather upper
- Padded tongue
- Abrasion resistant PU Air Net lining
- EVA anti-shock heel
- Super sticky Boreal FS-QUATTRO rubber sole - thickness: 4-4.6mm depending on size.
- IRS padded heel
- All-round performance for narrow low volume feet
- Slip lasted
- Half stiff midsole
- Special lacing system gives more support to the arch of the foot
- WEIGHT: 470g/pair (size 5).
|EVA:||Ethylene-Vinyl Acetate, a polymer used to absorb physical shock.|
|PU (PolyUrethane):||Improves waterproofing, breathability and durability.|
|FS QUATTRO:||Incredibly sticky, tear and abrasion resistant. Provides consistent high performance across a range of temperatures, even in the cold.|
|IRS (Integral Rand System):||integrates all the rubber parts of a climbing sole into one piece using a one piece mould and high tech vulcanisation.|