Arc'teryx Women's Atom LT Hoody
This Atom LT Hoody is designed as an active-use insulation layer, providing vital core warmth with liberal mobility and breathability. Lightweight and compressible, the Atom LT Hoody features Coreloft™ insulation in the torso, arms and hood. The side panels and underarms feature Polartec® Power Stretch® with Hardface® Technology, delivering stretch mobility and breathability. A wind and moisture resistant outer shell extends stand-alone usability. Coreloft™ insulation inside a light taffeta shell, provides all the comfort of a sleeping bag, but it feels weightless. The benefit of taffeta fabrics is their light, airy nature with an ability to turn aside wind. The Atom series have a taffeta outer lining that is treated with DWR (durable water resistant) finish to give them a long-lasting ability to shed moisture. DWR protects against light precipitation. Highly compressible, Atom pieces pack down into a tiny parcel of stored warmth. Store the jacket inside its own pocket, or tuck it into a sleeve or inside the hood if you are not restricted by space. A quick shake restores the original loft, time and again.
- Positioning: Extremely versatile Coreloft™ insulated hoody has air permeable side panels to help with thermal regulation during mid to high output activities.
- Functions as an outer layer in cool, dry conditions or as a mid-layer in cool wet conditions
- Primary use: Multiple activities / Fit: Trim, hip length
- Light, soft Tyono™ 20 face fabric has good air permeability and DWR finish to repel moisture
- Low profile, stretch side panels provide trim fit and allow for ventilation
- Adjustable, insulated, low profile StormHood™ fits over a helmet
- Two zippered hand pockets, internal zippered chest pocket
- Adjustable hem drawcord seals out cold
- FABRICS Tyono™ 20 – 100% nylon / Polartec® Power Stretch® with Hardface® technology – 88% polyester, 12% elastane
- Coreloft™ 60 insulation (60 g /m2)
|POLARTEC® POWER STRETCH®||90% polyester, 10% elastane / 6.8 oz/yd2, 231 g/m2 This four-way stretch fabric allows for excellent athletic movement and good breathability to maintain comfort, while the brushed back adds warmth in colder weather.|
|TYONO™ 20||Premium lightweight taffetas with mechanical stretch. Soft to the touch, compressible yet resilient. Fine denier yarns allow ultra lightweight fabric configuration that is highly wind resistant and strong.|
|STORMHOOD™||Hood designed for full weather protection. The StormHood™ can be cinched with one-handed drawcords, allowing it to rotate with the head without obscuring vision when turning from side to side. Front zipper height varies according to the intended use; protects chin and neck from wind, snow, and rain.|
|Coreloft™||This synthetic insulation is lightweight, breathable and thermally efficient. Made from 100% polyester it is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.|