Arc'teryx SL340 Harness
- Colour: Red
The Arc’teryx SL340 Harness was created especially for sport climbing. Hardwearing Burly™ Double Weave absorbs little to no moisture, dries quickly and is soft against skin. The waistbelt construction is updated with a softer edge that creates less pressure and improves overall comfort. The disciplined design means features are stripped to the essential; at 340g (12 oz), this is lightest and most compact Arc'teryx harness.
- Keep harness away from sharp objects, ice screws, crampons, etc.
- Keep away from corrosive substances (battery acids, gasoline, automobile motor fluids, solvents, bleach, etc.).
- Store the harness in a dry, dark place.
- If the harness becomes wet, air dry it before storing.
- Hand wash in warm water with a mild soap (never use bleach), and air dry away from direct sunlight.
- Never make any modification to the harness.
- Longer belay loop fits both men and women
- ST™ (Warp Strength Technology) load is evenly supported across entire harness structure
- Stainless steel quick hook on the rear leg elastic permits using the bathroom without taking off your harness
- Self-locking buckles
- Wear safety markers on belay loop and tie-in points
- Two gear loops
- Rear haul loop
- Sure fit elasticized fixed leg loops enable a precision fit with varying layers
- Stretchy mesh storage bag
|WARP STRENGTH TECHNOLOGY™||WST™ differs from traditional harness construction in that the load is evenly distributed across the entire width of the harness structure rather than loading a single, narrow strip of webbing in the centre or running edge binding, both of which tend to concentrate the pressure of the harness making them less comfortable. Warp Strength Technology™ cradles the body and the load is universally dispersed from edge to edge. This construction method provides a high degree of support and this new generation of harnesses are more comfortable over time and usage than ever before. The waistbelt and leg loops now include thin reinforcements that help keep the load distributed more evenly across their width and the edges have been softened for a smoother transition. All resulting in a WST™ harnesses that are durable, ultra-compact, comfortably supple and light weight.|