Arc'teryx Women's AR385 Harness
- Colour: Purple
The Arc’teryx Women's AR385 is a versatile and exceptionally comfortable harness that is made to specifically fit women who climb rock, ice and alpine routes. . The longer belay loop accommodates a women’s differential between waist and leg loops and the easy access drop legs allow for bathroom breaks without taking the harness off. Adjustable leg loops allow for a precise fit that tailors the harness to your size and accommodates variable layers needed when using one harness for all disciplines of climbing. Arc’teryx Warp Strength Technology™ equally distributes weight across the swami for enduring comfort. Burly™ Double Weave material is strong and flexible, laminated elastic webbing in the adjustable leg loops extends rebound life and the waistband is constructed with a softer edge to eliminate cutting and binding. Four reversible polyurethane gear loops, rear haul loop and four ice clipper slots provide plenty of gear racking space for all terrain.
- Keep harness away from sharp objects, ice screws, crampons, etc.
- Keep away from corrosive substances (battery acids, gasoline, automobile motor fluids, solvents, bleach, etc.).
- Store the harness in a dry, dark place.
- If the harness becomes wet, air dry it before storing.
- Hand wash in warm water with a mild soap (never use bleach), and air dry away from direct sunlight.
- Never make any modification to the harness.
- Women's specific fit
- ST™ (Warp Strength Technology) load is evenly supported across entire harness structure
- Stainless steel quick hook on the rear leg elastic permits using the bathroom without taking off your harness
- Self-locking buckles
- Wear safety markers on belay loop and tie-in points
- Four ice clipper slots
- Four gear loops
- Separate zippered main compartment
- Rear haul loop
- Adjustable leg loops enable a precision fit with varying layers
- Stretchy mesh storage bag
|WARP STRENGTH TECHNOLOGY™||WST™ differs from traditional harness construction in that the load is evenly distributed across the entire width of the harness structure rather than loading a single, narrow strip of webbing in the centre or running edge binding, both of which tend to concentrate the pressure of the harness making them less comfortable. Warp Strength Technology™ cradles the body and the load is universally dispersed from edge to edge. This construction method provides a high degree of support and this new generation of harnesses are more comfortable over time and usage than ever before. The waistbelt and leg loops now include thin reinforcements that help keep the load distributed more evenly across their width and the edges have been softened for a smoother transition. All resulting in a WST™ harnesses that are durable, ultra-compact, comfortably supple and light weight.|
Was: £275.00 Now: £169.00