Vango Wilderness 250
- Colour: Blue
The Vango Wilderness 250 is a less bulky and less warm version of the Wilderness 350, recommended by the Scouts, It is an ideal entry level summer sleeping bag. It includes features like handy internal pockets for storing valuables and zip guards that prevent any snagging. Additionally, the Wilderness range combines good quality, stylish mummy-shaped bag at an affordable price, making it appealing to first-time family campers, Scouts, festival goers and young families alike.
- Single-Layer Stitch Through Construction - A single layer of insulation sewn between the shell and lining. A stitch through construction keeps the fill evenly distributed and is ideal for lightweight bags
- 100% Polyester 190T Pongee - A soft touch Microfibre fabric that is wonderfully cosy, snug and breathable
- Single Hole Siliconised Hollow Fibre Insulation - Siliconised fibres reduce matting of filling, increasing durability and maximising the lofting potential for extra warmth. Retains loft in damp conditions
- 210T Microfibre Polyester - A soft touch microfibre fabric that is wonderfully cosy, snug and breathable.
- The shaped hood prevents heat loss from the head and a convenient drawcord allows adjustment of the hood for maximum comfort.
- Insulated Adjustable Shoulder Baffle stops heat escaping from the top of the bag when moving around at night. The adjustable cord lets you tighten or loosen it increasing both comfort and heat retention
- Insulated Zip Baffle helps to retain body heat within the sleeping bag whilst keeping out colder air.
- The woven zip puller allows quick and easy operation of the zip
- AGrab Loops ease zip movement - the loop can hold the sleeping bag in place whilst the zip is moved
- Two Way X-Lock Zip - This versatile zip mechanism can seal in warmth or provide ventilation as required. The X-Lock design holds the zip in place but will move under force - an ideal feature should you need to leave the sleeping bag in a hurry.
- Temperature Ratings Independently Measured in Accordance with EN 13537:2002
- 4-Strap Compression Stuff Sac - Minimises pack size for easy transportation
- Mummy Shaped Sleeping Bag - The mummy bag features a design that tapers from the head end to the foot end, reducing its volume and surface area, and improving its overall heat retention properties.
- Horizontal Stitching, evenly spaced to hold insulation in place and to ensure that it is evenly distributed across the body