Hestra Women's Swisswool Zip Glove
scroll up
scroll down

Hestra Women's Swisswool Zip Glove

The Swisswool Zip is a luxurious outdoor glove, made with deerskin and insulated with swisswool. Stylish and comfortable, it is perfect for cold weather days and will compliment any outfit.
Read less

Price: £69.99

  • Colour: Brown
Price promise We aim to offer competitive prices, however if you find products cheaper elsewhere we will match the price. click here for more info...
Add to my shopping bag
Size guide
Code: HES0069NN

These stores have this item for collection. Please add the item to your Basket and go to the checkout to reserve your order in store.

We could not find any stores for the search term you have entered. Please go back and try again.

Check store stock availability
Find your nearest store by entering your postcode or town
Please select a size to add to your wishlist
Sizes out of stock.

The Swisswool Zip is a luxurious outdoor glove, made with deerskin and insulated with swisswool. Stylish and comfortable, it is perfect for cold weather days and will compliment any outfit.

Features

  • Deerskin outer
  • Swisswool insulation
  • Lining: 80% merino wool, 20% polyamide
  • Pre-curved
  • Half piqué seam

Glossary

Merino Wool:Soft and itch-free wool from Merino sheep that provides insulation, excellent breathability, odour resistance and moisture wicking.
Swisswoool:Made from 88% wool from Swiss sheep. The other 12% is corn starch used to give the wool anti-felting properties.