Lange XT 120 2014
- Colour: White
With the performance of a competition boot the Lange XT 120 delivers the versatility needed to enjoy All Mountain/Freeride skiing. Thanks to the Ski/Hike function, the Arch Pad and the high performance extra light liner, the Lange XT 120 is the perfect boot for adventure skiing.
- No-slip rubber insert integrated on the shell foot arch
- Mono-injection delivers better ski performance than bi-injected, optimizes weight reduction and is much easier for boot-fitters to grind and punch
- Natural Ski Stance that allows skiers to stand a little straighter for more efficiency and less fatigue
- Better wrapping of upper leg, enhances precision and sensitivity by eliminating any gap between shin and tongue
- Ready for heating
- Mechanism to easily convert the boot to Ski or Hike mode
- Thermo customizable liners provide increasing foot retention levels to meet different skier's needs in terms of comfort and performance.
- It is a new real vulcanized rubber sole, to get the best grip on every kind of surface. Designed for those short up hill walks in total safety
- Last: 100
- Flex index: 120
- Power strap: 50mm
|Control fit technology:||The process of shell engineering with the foot scanning system, allows for a more accurate and precise fit of Lange boots.|
|Power V-Lock:||Technology to give the cuff maximum freedom to move backwards when in hike position, and to guarantee traditional downhill skiability when in ski position.|