Vango Tempest 200
- Colour: Pine
The Vango Tempest is a popular tunnel tent that will satisfy the most demanding of outdoor adventure seekers. The new multi-function fly sheet door can be opened from either side depending on the weather; or rolled up completely to give a full open porch. It has excellent ventilation due to the Venturi Vent System.
- All in one pitching - the flysheet and inner simply and quickly pitch together.
- 70D Protex® Polyester featuring Vango hexagonal pattern.
- Breathable polyester Inner Tent.
- Polyester groundsheet waterproof to 6,000mm.
- Colour coded poles.
- Multi-function flysheet door.
- Venturi Vent System creates a continuous flow of air through the tent increasing ventilation and reducing condensation.
- O shaped inner door.
- Flysheet door can be opened as a vent.
- Rain stop flysheet door.
- Multiple reflective points on the pegging points to pick up your torch light.
- Porch groundsheet.
- Flysheet vents with mesh covering.
- Part mesh inner door.
- Compression stuffsac
- 5000mm Waterproof
- Duke of Edinburgh Recommended Kit.
- Weight 2.9kg
- Pitching Time 10min
- Pack Size 39 x ø15cm
|PowerLite® Alloy 7001-T6||Lightweight alloy poles that are made with precision and strength, combined with flexibility and corrosion resistance.|
|TBS® II Tension Band System||A VERSATILE version of the tried and trusted TBS® 1-Tension Band System, combining the webbing of TBS® with the external guying system of the tent.|
|Fire Retardant CPAI-84 Standard||Tents that are described as ‘Fire Retardant’ have their flysheet and inner tent fabrics treated to prevent the fabric for continuing to burn after a flame or similar is placed against the fabric & then removed (in accordance to CPAI-84). It should be noted that these tents are not fireproof and that they will burn if an ignition source is placed adjacent to the fabric.|