Salomon Eyewear Bubble 1
Was: £144.99 Now: £58.00
- Colour: Black
We aim to offer competitive prices, however if you find products cheaper elsewhere we will match the price. click here for more info...
The Salomon Bubble sunglasses have a wrap-around mask design for the best possible protection and are extremely compact once folded for ease of storage.
- Polarizing Category 3 Grey lenses
- Easy clean
- Anti-glare 3 layers - Reduces visual fatigue and eliminates glare
- Materials: Grilamid®/Hytrel®
- Polarised lenses:
- Attenuate glare from reflective surfaces such as snow and water but also car windscreens. They enhance contrast and visual perception in conditions of high luminosity.
- Category 3:
- A UV filtration category that provides protection in strong sunlight. The category starts with 0 (least protection) and goes up to 4 (extreme protection).
- A thermoplastic used in many high-tech applications - aeronautics, sport and automobiles. This very light and elastic material is used for the faces and stems of the Salomon Eyewear products. Its excellent properties of resilience, resistance to ageing and elastic memory, even at very low temperatures, make it an ideal material for glasses for sports wear or for an active lifestyle.
- A high performance material with a memory for shape, which offers excellent flexibility and very good resistance at low temperatures.