Montrail Men's Badrock
Was: £89.99 Now: £44.99
- Colour: Black/Yellow
The Montrail Badrock is a versatile, lightweight and stable trail running shoe designed to provide cushioning and customized support on any terrain.
Versatile, lightweight & stable trail running shoe • FluidPost™ customized support • Variable Fit System • Full length compression moulded EVA midsole • Forefoot Trail Shield™ protects foot from rocks and debris • Terra-Hex midsole • Dual lug design combined w/full-length Gryptonite™ outsole.
- Pronation control technology that adapts to how much/little your foot pronates. The progressively denser construction delivers a smooth transition from soft cushioning on the lateral (heelstrike) side to a denser more supportive material on the medial side.
- The inward (medial) roll of the foot, in particular the heel and arch, which occurs naturally at the heel strike as a cushioning mechanism.
- Variable Fit System:
- Variable width lacing w/a dynamic welded seamless support frame, provides a custom fit and additional medial support.
- A field of hexagonal posts gives the shoe added cushioning and multi-directional flexibility. Allows more cushioning to be added without increasing sole thickness and weight.
- EVA (Ethylene-Vinyl Acetate):
- A polymer used to absorb physical shock.
- Sticky rubber compound engineered for optimal performance with a combination of traction and durability on both wet and dry surfaces.