Vango Latitude 300
- Colour: Blue
The Latitude 300 from Vango is ideal for those on adventure trips and expeditions, particularly Scouts and other youth group users. The Vango Thermal Embrace System increases the effectiveness of the sleeping bag's insulation while the aluminised reflective interlining reflects heat back to the user.
- Off-set double layer construction - Off-set seams prevent cold spots at the stitching lines
- Insulite™ Helix - Mix of hollow and multi-channel fibres. Wicks moisture, regulates temperature and provides effective insulation
- Diamond polyester ripstop shell
- Silky polyester lining - Soft to the touch for a more comfortable night's sleep
- Aluminised reflective interlining - Reflects radiated body heat back to the user for maximum warmth
- Thermal Embrace System - Elasticated thread woven into the inner fabric. Makes the sleeping bag gently hug close to the body. Reduces cold spots and increases loft of insulation.
- Arrow Foot - Shaped foot area allowing feet to relax into their natural position
- 3D hood with multi-cord closure - Structured hood design keeps the head and shoulders warmer during the night. The hood's dual cord thicknesses allow easy adjustment in the dark
- Insulated, adjustable shoulder baffle - Retains heat within the sleeping bag
- Insulated zip baffle - Retains heat within the sleeping bag and reduces cold spots
- Full Length Two-Way Auto-Lock Zip with Zip Guard: Used to seal in warmth or provide ventilation and can be used from inside the bag. Anti-catch piping helps to prevent the zip from snagging on the lining.
- Internal pocket - Provides convenient storage for small items
- 4-strap compression stuffsack - Minimises pack size for easy transportation
- Temperature ratings independently measured in accordance with EN 13537:2012 - Extensively tested to meet accurate temperature rating standards