Hilleberg Keron 3
- Product Price£859.00
Click each option to see a calculation of your monthly payments.
- Total Monthly Payment£0.00
- Colour: Green
The Hilleberg Keron 3, with its hard wearing fly is an all-around wilderness tent. Exceptional for adventures where strength is important, the Kerlon 1800 outer tent fabric and 10 mm poles make this one of the strongest tents available.
- Tunnel design with continuous pole sleeve construction.
- Linked inner and outer tents makes the Keron easy and simple to set up.
- Kerlon 1800 outer tent fabric and 10 mm poles make for an exceptionally stable tent.
- Pitching requires only four pegs, yet additional peg and guy line points provide a myriad of options for increasing stability.
- Strong Spectra guy lines are attached at two points to all pole sleeves on both sides of the tent.
- Two line runners each ensure optimal tension.
- Each vent has a guy line with a line runner.
- Spacious interiors with a full sitting height throughout the entire inner tent.
- Two vertical inner tent entrances, and the tunnel design itself, which creates near-vertical side walls.
- Two entrances and two vestibules afford tremendous convenience, flexibility and comfort.
- One entrance of the tent can always be situated out of the wind.
- Multi-slider zipper door that can be opened from the top, side, or bottom.
- Length: 430 cm
- Width: 160 cm
- Height: 105 cm
- Inner Tent Area: 3.4 m2
- Vestibule: 1.3 + 1.3 m2
- Tent Weight: 3.9 kg
- Minimum Weight: 3.4 kg
- Poles: (10mm) 3 x 328 cm , 3 x 129.1 cm
- Pegs: 18 x Y-Pegs
- Material: Kerlon 1800 fabric
- Usage: Four Season