- Colour: Black
We aim to offer competitive prices, however if you find products cheaper elsewhere we will match the price. click here for more info...
One of our smallest, most lightweight models. A favourite amongst runners for its minimalist design.
- Polycarbonate is the extraordinarily durable thermoplastic that’s used in bulletproof glass, riot shields and astronaut helmets. It’s the ideal material for performance eyewear because of its high impact resistance, inherent UV protection and light weight. All of our lenses are made of polycarbonate.
- All of our lenses block 100% of UVA, UVB, and UVC rays, and harmful blue light to 400nm. These harmful rays are a leading cause of cataracts, skin cancer and wrinkles around the eyes—all great reasons to block them out.
- All of our lenses are shatterproof, meaning they won’t break up into dangerous little shards when impacted. An extremely strong impact may damage the lens, but it will never shatter. If astronauts trust this material to keep their heads from exploding while on a 17,000 mph space walk, you’ll have nothing to worry about on your adventures, no matter how fast you’re going.
- The lenses in all of our sunglasses are made by injecting molten polycarbonate into a mold that is specially shaped to eliminate distortion. This process makes the lenses optically correct, increasing comfort and minimizing eye fatigue.
- We apply a scratch-resistant coating to all of our lenses. Though this process makes the surface of the lens considerably harder than the base lens material, it’s impossible to make the lenses completely scratch proof (short of making them from diamonds) so please care for them properly as they may still scratch under certain conditions.
- A Swiss technology, TR90 Switzerland thermoplastic is the material used in all of our sunglasses (with the exception of our metal frames). Its extreme flexibility, durability and light weight make it the perfect material for performance eyewear.
- Hydrophilic [anti-slip] nose pads are an important feature to look for in performance eyewear. Hydrophilic temple tips give that extra little bit of grip that can come in handy in many situations. The material we use to make these features is so effective that it actually grips better when it’s wet - exactly when it’s needed.