Oakley Straight Jacket
- Colour: Black
Oakley Straight Jacket sunglasses combine aggressive styling with the science of precision optics. Their pure Plutonite lenses filter out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light. They also feature a permanent coating called Oakley Hydrophobic that maintains a smudge-resistant barrier against skin oils, sunscreens and lotions, and even repels dust and dirt. That’s in addition to repelling water and preventing wet sheens. The durable, lightweight O Matter frame utilizes soft Unobtanium components to increase grip with perspiration, while the Three-Point Fit holds the lenses in precise optical alignment and offers all-day comfort.
- Oakley HYDROPHOBIC™ maintains a smudge-resistant barrier against skin oils, sunscreens and lotions, and even repels dust and dirt. That’s in addition to repelling water and preventing wet sheens from corrupting your point of view. You also get the unbeatable clarity of HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS; (HDO&Reg;) including patented technologies like XYZ OPTICS® for crystal clear vision along the entire lens contour. The optics are so sharp, they exceed ANSI Z87.1 standards.
- Protection meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for both high-velocity and high-mass impact, and the pure PLUTONITE® lenses filter out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. The durable, lightweight O MATTER® frame utilizes soft UNOBTAINIUM® components to increase grip with perspiration.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O MATTER® frame material
- Comfort and Performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet ANSI Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of PLUTONITE® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Designed for medium faces