Oakley Hi Jinx
- Colour: Brown
Oakley Hi-Jinx sunglasses feature the durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material, as well as the precision of sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms with dual cam action. Their Plutonite lenses filter out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light and the side contours use patented XYZ Optics for widescreen clarity. They also meet all ANSI Z87.1 standards for optical precision and performance, and impact resistance.
- Polarized lenses; engineered to block the blinding rays of glare that are magnified by flat surfaces such as water and pavement. Oakley use a liquid infusion process to bond the polarizing filter at the molecular level. That’s how they eliminate the haze and distortion found with conventional technologies and achieve the best polarized optics on the planet.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Precision and durability of sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms with dual cam action
- Dual polaric ellipsoid lens geometry (two lenses cut from single toric shield)
- Comfort and Performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Optical precision and performance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Impact resistance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet