- Colour: Silver
Oakley Plaintiff™ takes the time-honored aviator look to new heights with dimensional stem detailing and the mechanics of titanium Mono Shock™ hinges. The engineering was inspired by the leaf springs of performance racing machines and it allows the stems to hyper flex when necessary. That means this aviator can handle life’s turbulence, so it’s more than just a new take on a classic look.
- Optimized peripheral view and side coverage of 8.75 Base lens geometry
- Optical precision and performance that meets all ANSI Z80.3 standards
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coatings (optional)
- Ultra-lightweight hi-modulus C-5™ metal frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Custom engineered titanium Mono Shock™ hinge
- High Definition Optics® (HDO®) makes it possible with innovations like XYZ Optics® that extend visual clarity all the way to the periphery.
- Lightweight C-5™ alloy takes comfort and durability sky high with unique frame architecture.
- Three-Point Fit does away with hooked stems, and ensures that Plaintiff makes contact only at the bridge of the nose and the temples, and the O-Matter stem sleeves ensure a secure fit.