Burton Men's Cargo Pant Regular
If you're after a no-nonsense snowboard pant that's not too baggy and not too tight, with plenty of storage, then the Burton Cargo Pant is the way to go. Made from tough 2-layer twill, this versatile shell offers waterproof, breathable protection as well as a great range of features aimed at providing extra protection and adding durability that will extend the lifespan of your pant for seasons to come.
- 100% polyseter mesh linings are brethable and provide top level waterproofing
- Taffeta lining offers a high-end feel but is also breathable and will keep you dry
- Every seam in the jacket and pant is taped to create the ultimate foul weather seal.
- No-snag pit and thigh vents
- Anti-scuff cuffs
- Set how much you want the bottom hem to open when riding without having it sneak open all the way.
- Bellowed Cargo Pockets
- Glove Loop
- Includes men's Burton pant features package
|DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-layer:||Features technical weatherproofing and breathable properties in a buttery soft yet bomber package. Various insulations and lining systems can be incorporated to fine-tune the overall warmth, comfort and breathability of the garment.|
|Sig Fit:||Burton's tried-and-true fit built with room for layering, without being overly baggy. The sleeves have been designed with a bit of extra length to fit over gloves and keep snow out.|