Lange XT 90 Women's 2015
- Colour: Blue
Dedicated to women the Lange XT 90 W boot delivers the performance of a competition boot with the versatility needed to enjoy All Mountain/Freeride skiing. Thanks to the Ski/Hike function, the Arch Pad and extra light liner, the Lange XT 90 W is the perfect boot for adventure skiing. Available in 100 mm last.
- No-slip rubber insert integrated on the shell foot arch
- To maximize the comfort and retain the warmth, the asymmetrical toe box is made of a bi-elastic and high thermo insulation material
- Instep bone cut-out relieves pressure on instep and guarantees unrestricted blood flow for increased comfort and warmth
- A particular polyurethane composition which gives a very high grip, ideal for short up hill walks
- Thinsulate® material is used both in the toe box area and in the ankle area to maximize liner insulation
- Better wrapping of upper leg, enhances precision and sensitivity by eliminating any gap between shin and tongue
- Ready for heating
- Features a 15mm shorter cuff in back, 20mm shorter in front, allowing skiers with shorter leg shafts a more natural stance and range of motion
- Mechanism to easily convert the boot to Ski or Hike mode.
- Thermo customizable liners provide increasing foot retention levels to meet different skier's needs in terms of comfort and performance.
- Thanks to its properties, Thinsulate® keeps feet extra warm even in damp conditions and dries easily. Its structure resists also to the high pressures generated while skiing
- Manufactured for women
- Last: 100
- Flex index: 90
- Power strap: 40mm
|Control fit technology:||The process of shell engineering with the foot scanning system, allows for a more accurate and precise fit of Lange boots.|
|Power V-Lock:||Technology to give the cuff maximum freedom to move backwards when in hike position, and to guarantee traditional downhill skiability when in ski position.|